Travel Advice and Immunisations
The Practice Nurse offers travel advice to Ashington House Surgery Patients. Depending on the location of travel and the individual some vaccinations will incur a cost.
Single Fee Treatments: these are treatments where you pay the surgery for the cost of the vaccination and the administrative fee on one payment.
- Hepatitis B (full course): £90.00
- Hepatitis B (booster dose): £30.00
- Certificate of Vaccination: £15.50
Dual Fee Treatments: these are treatments where you will need to pay privately for the vaccine from the chemist and an administration fee for receiving the vaccine from the Practice Nurse. The fees below are the private script and administration fee only.
- Japanese Encephalitis: £35.00
- Malaria Prescription: £15.00
This is a list of the most common vaccinations and is not exhaustive.
Patient Payable Services, Certificates and Forms
We aim to offer a simple and open approach to charging for medical treatment and services.
- Simple Statements: £18.00
Extracts From Medical Records
- Access to Computer Records: £15.00
- Access & Print Outs: up to £50.00
Patient Payable Services, Consultations, Medicals and Treatments
Private Consultations: we only offer these to patients who are not registered at the Surgery.
Cost is for each full or part of 15 minutes.
- Healthcare Assistant: £15.00
Medicals: upon booking the appointment we will give you an indication of how long it is likely to take and therefore the cost.
- Consultation & report – 15 mins: £45.00
- Consultation & report – 25 mins: £60.00
- Consultation & report – 45 mins: £80.00
- Consultation & report – 60 mins: £100.00
Tests: any tests which need to be sent away will incur a consultation fee from the surgery plus a charge for processing the test which will vary.
- ECG: from £30.00 - £45.00