Our Catchment Area
Please click on the following link to view our catchment area:
What to Bring With You
- 2 forms of ID, one needs to have a recognisable photo of you on it and the other needs to confirm the address you are currently living at (1 address proof per family).
- Completed New Patient Questionnaires for each person (these can also be completed in the surgery)
- Completed GMS1 Registration Form (these can also be completed in the surgery) - it is important that these forms are completed fully and clearly
- Registration for online appointment booking can be provided. This allows you to make appointment online and receive reminders of any appointments with the GP or Nurse. Please ask at reception for more information.
- Patients who move to an address which is not within our catchment area will unfortunately not be able to remain registered with the practice and will be asked to register with a local GP.
When to Come
You can register between 10.30am and 5.00pm any day except Wednesday when you can register between 10.30 and 12.30pm.